Brass, Ammo, Bullets & Scope For Sale

KoadaKane

AH senior member
Joined
Mar 2, 2018
Messages
75
Reaction score
54
Location
Washington
Media
11
Member of
Life SCI, Life RMEF, Benefactor NRA, Life Whittington Center, Life Wa Arms Collectors, Life SFA, Life VFW,
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, East Cape) and New Zealand (North and South Island) Hawaiian Islands.
A....2 boxes of 20 Hornady .416 Rem. Mag 400 grain DGX ammo....$230.00 TYD lower 48 states via UPS

B....1 box of 20 + 4 and 16 1 x fired Barnes .470 NE 500 gain TSX ammo....$230.00 TYD lower 48 states via UPS

C...2 boxes of 20 + 6 and 14 1 x fired PMC .375 H & H 270 grain X bullets ammo...$230.00 TYD lower 48 states via UPS

D...2 boxes of 25 Norma .375 H & H brass (primer pockets have been uniformed)...$120.00 TYD *

SOLD.......E...1 box of 50 + 28 Swift .375 300 grain A-Frame bullets...$145.00 TYD *

F...1 box of 25 Norma 500 NE brass (primer pockets have been uniformed)..$130.00 TYD *

G...Nikon Monarch UCC 1.5 x 6 30 mm tube duplex reticle scope; no box slight ring mark...$425.00 TYD *

* shipped USPS flat rate to lower 48 states....NO FOREIGN SALES OR SHIPPING


Please post: I’LL TAKE IT FOLLOWED BY A PM

20DBB4F9-1307-4CC7-8C7E-370F9CD89694.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
# E......Swift A Frames ......SOLD
 
#D SOLD to ELKBUGLING...
 
#A .416 Rem Mag ammo........SOLD
#C .375 H&H ammo .....SOLD

Thanks.....
 
NIKON SCOPE .....SOLD to Sturgeondrjb
 
#B.........470 NE AMMO.........SOLD to “Chris”


MUCH THANKS.......”Sturgeondrjb” and ”Chris”
 
Good afternoon
I'm interested on the components for items on B,D
470 NE BRASS/AMMO $230.00 AND 375 HH NORMA BRASS $120.00
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF AVAILABLE AND HOW I CAN ARRANGE PAYMENT FOR
THE ITEM AND SHIPPED TO ME
JOE B [redacted]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon
I'm interested on the components for items on B,D
470 NE BRASS/AMMO $230.00 AND 375 HH NORMA BRASS $120.00
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF AVAILABLE AND HOW I CAN ARRANGE PAYMENT FOR
THE ITEM AND SHIPPED TO ME
JOE B [redacted]
Hi @jlb1036, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.
 
Good afternoon
I'm interested on the components for items on B,D
470 NE BRASS/AMMO $230.00 AND 375 HH NORMA BRASS $120.00
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF AVAILABLE AND HOW I CAN ARRANGE PAYMENT FOR
THE ITEM AND SHIPPED TO ME
JOE B [redacted]
Read the thread. B and D were sold in March.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,947
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top