BOWHUNTING Fallow Deer

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
14,037
Reaction score
10,648
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
5,597
Articles
321
Fallow Deer Bowhunting Shot Placement

Post your questions, comments or pictures relating to bowhunting shot placement.

Bowhunting Fallow Deer
fallow-deer-vitals-bowhunting.jpg

Anyone has the right to share, copy, distribute and transmit this image/work (but not to adapt it, or use it for commercial use).

Bowhunting Fallow Deer
fallow-deer-bowhunting-vitals.jpg

Anyone has the right to share, copy, distribute and transmit this image/work (but not to adapt it, or use it for commercial use).
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,057
Members
169,096
Latest member
EliseCream
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top