Website
bosendal.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana
Come and hunt the Magaliesberg monsters with Bos en Dal Safaris in the North West Province.

We are situated 2hrs drive from Johannesburg international airport and hence you dont need to bother with internal flights and hotel accommodations.

We pick you up at arrival and you sleep on the ranch.

The hunt will take place on our privately owned 2000ha family farm

Come and enjoy true South African Hospitality and become part of the Bos en Dal Safaris family.

And for 2018 you bring your spouse with for $50 per day

Hope to see you in 2018

My best

Kudu%20Package%201.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gerrit, you should have some takers with this offer.
Good luck.

Gerrit I'm with Wayne. Its a very good offer. You might want to publish property size and rough size of trophy's. But best of luck

Gerrit I'm with Wayne. Its a very good offer. You might want to publish property size and rough size of trophy's. But best of luck
Thank you in the post i did mention it will happen on our family farm which is 2000ha so roughly it is about 5000acre.

Kudu bull one can expect anything from 52 up biggest we shot so far was 56. Impala one can expect 23+ there are some monster impala on the farm.

Hope this helps.

My best

$ 50 bucks a day for observer is a deal !! Unfortunately for me after 16 African hunts I'm past the package deals but I can recognize a bargain.

Best of luck with this offer, and I agree about the $50 for observer...wow!

Nice offer sir. Where exactly are you located?

$50 observer fee, allows for an additional animal to be taken with the “saved” money.

Thanks Gerrit I know that area!

Smokin deal for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhakhoa123

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,