Bolt Guns are Better than Doubles?

Laying here and thinking about your question and the other posts, I don’t think I ever had one of them that said “next time I am bringing my bolt rifle” at least not for elephant. 10 to 20 meters is the norm.

I will answer question in a different way. Due to health circumstances I have had to sell some of my finest rifles. Now I will ask which will be the last rifle left standing. 100 year old mint .470 George Gibbs or mint .404 Martini Express Heym or .375HH-300Win. M-70 Cutom shop takedown with ERA mounts Swarovski & Kahles, mounts?

Lon
I will take all three if you are selling....
 
Chile, I can’t decide which I like best. Your Lee Speed or the Rigby behind it. I should buy them both. :cool:
 
Well I've got your address around here somewhere...and I need more time chasing ivory!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,229
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top