BOB'S BOTTLE OF WINE...

DOC-404

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
For all of you who are married, were married, wish you were married or wish you were not married, this is something to smile about the next time you see a bottle of wine:

Bob was driving home from one of his business trips, in Northern Arizona , when he saw an elderly Navajo man walking on the side of the road.

As the trip was a long and quiet one, he stopped the car and asked the Navajo man if he would like a ride.

With a silent nod of thanks, the Indian got into the car.
Resuming the journey, Bob tried - in vain - to make a bit of small talk with the Navajo man. The old man just sat silently, looking intently at everything he saw, studying every little detail, until he noticed a brown bag on the seat next to Bob.

"What in bag?" asked the old man.

Bob looked down at the brown bag and said: "It's a bottle of wine. I got it for my wife."

The Navajo man was silent for another moment or two. Then, speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder, he said:

"Good trade . . ..."

That is the truth some days!

Where I live in Northern AZ (about as far north as you can go. 1 mile from Utah and on the corner of the Navajo Reservation) we unfortunately find all the wine bottles on the side of the road-empty :-(

love it

:laughing: Good one doc,

:clap::clap::clap:

:beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theo van Heerden

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you