Blazer R8 Wanted

I’ve not met @Bob Nelson. But sounds interesting…

Silly as a Wheel

Don't take offence to @Hogpatrol . You are not the first time poster to be asked to introduce themselves.

You are not the first time poster advertising either so most are weary.

If you are a contributing member you will get no end of help .

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not the first time poster advertising either so most are wary.

^^^^^^^
THIS

Sill

Silly as a Wheel

Don't take offence to @Hogpatrol . You are not the first time poster to be asked to introduce themselves.

You are not the first time poster advertising either so most are weary.

I’ll see if I can come up with a meaningful way to contribute (other than telling jokes that my wife says are “inappropriate”).

I’ll see if I can come up with a meaningful way to contribute (other than telling jokes that my wife says are “inappropriate”).
I don’t see a problem unless your wife is a member. ;)

"Inappropriate" I was directing it at Bob and giving the heads up that Bob has a sense of humour.

I will ring him now to be sure I have not offended him.

My father is celebrating his 75th birthday in a few weeks and my siblings and I want to get him something special for his birthday (he is impossible to buy for…). He is going on a shooting / hunting trip with some friends and mom says he has been itching for a special gun but can’t find one that he wants. A Blaser R8 Luxusnor attaché. So I’m reaching out to this forum to see if anyone has a Blaser R8 Attaché or Luxus for sale. Ideally something in the 30-06 to 300 Win Mag range.

I’m based in NC. Please post to the forum or PM me if you have something for sale. I’d also appreciate any leads on one…

Sincerely,

Matt H
I am in NC and think I have you covered. Shoot me a PM and we can schedule a time to talk.

Is your Father right handed or Left handed?

I’d like to thank everyone on the forum who helped me with sources for a Blaser Attache and for those who gratuitously offered me their time and experience in phone calls and emails. I have sourced a lovely Attache for my father and my brother and I will be presenting it to him for his birthday on Thanksgiving day.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

IMG_4512.jpeg

Beautiful timber and great glass.

Beautiful timber and great glass.
@CBH Australia
Swaro is good until you look thru Schmidt and Bender or Doctor.
Unfortunately my budget only extends to Zeiss and Meopta and then only their lower price models.
Champagne tastes on a beer income.
Bob

@CBH Australia
Swaro is good until you look thru Schmidt and Bender or Doctor.
Unfortunately my budget only extends to Zeiss and Meopta and then only their lower price models.
Champagne tastes on a beer income.
Bob

I feel your pain. I have a cordial budget

I would like an S&B , probably in a PM11.for the range.

Good things come to those who wait, except patience. I have been waiting for patience.

I’d like to thank everyone on the forum who helped me with sources for a Blaser Attache and for those who gratuitously offered me their time and experience in phone calls and emails. I have sourced a lovely Attache for my father and my brother and I will be presenting it to him for his birthday on Thanksgiving day.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

View attachment 570915
I see you went with one of my original recommendations at Somarriba. ;) They are great people to work with. Congratulations to you, your brother and Father. It will surely be a Happy Thanksgiving and Birthday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiamhEngla

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.