Blasphemy! <or> Utilitarian?

A single trigger?


I'll pass.
 
The rear trigger was so far to the rear that I couldn't see it.

I'm not a big fan of the concept, but to each his own...

I have a couple stainless/synthetic bolt guns for hunting in the rain.


I don't see the appeal in it in a DR.



If it cost $800 - $1000, sure.

If $20K, no way.
 
Last edited:
The rear trigger was so far to the rear that I couldn't see it.

I'm not a fan. but to each his own...
That's just the image playing tricks but it's a "standard double rifle" the only thing about this thread is what it's made from.
 
I believe the answer to the Op question is “both. “
 
If THEY can do this to a Lever Gun...
THEY sure as hell can do that to a Double gun
Screenshot 2025-08-03 at 5.46.11 AM.png
 
If made from good quality stainless and quality synthetic stock, chambered in 375 or 416, it would be a great gun for big coastal bears in Alaska.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,844
Members
169,433
Latest member
AlanSmeado
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top