Blaser R8 PH

While the scales out…..here’s the Rigby SSB in.416 Rigby. 4.58 KG.

This rifle is delightful to shoot….but maybe not too many shots from the bench.

IMG_7267.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Blaser B2 scope 1 to 6 x 24 In Blaser QD mounts. 773 grams. About 1 and three quarters of a pound.

IMG_7270.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@R eight - Love the pictures but man...I'm gonna have to show you how to rotate and edit. ;)

I'm interested in how you like the Blaser scope as well. I know they offer it in either first or second focal plane, not sure which one you picked up.
 
@R eight - Love the pictures but man...I'm gonna have to show you how to rotate and edit. ;)

I'm interested in how you like the Blaser scope as well. I know they offer it in either first or second focal plane, not sure which one you picked up.

Yep. Maybe I need to take a bit more attention to detail when posting.

As to the scope. I really like it. Clarity is superb, as good as my Zeiss Victories….if not better. But time will tell.
It’s a second focal plane. I think, happy to be corrected, that the B2’s are second FP and the B1’s are first FP.

I had a play with a B1 in the shop and it was first focal plane.
 
You’re becoming a lunatic like me. 458, 416, 375, 9.3 and 300. All mine are aluminum receivers to keep the weight down. Way too much overlap, but a lot of fun in the process.

View attachment 635306
Nice collection, Toby.

When can we expect to see these on your infamous kitchen island?
 
I’ve since added a 458 Lott barrel just this week. So I now have both 458 Win Mag and 458 Lott barrels. It’s a sickness.

Let us know what you think about it, mine has been very accurate.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,323
Messages
1,572,904
Members
169,637
Latest member
HalOsulliv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top