Blaser Customer Service

MMAL

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
New Jersey, New York, Wyoming, Colorado, Mexico, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Northwest Territories, Newfoundland, Namibia
I acquired a used Blaser S2 in .500 NE. I shot the gun and loved it but it needed some fine tuning so I sent it back to Blaser. The rear sling stud had broken off and some other non-critical items needed to be corrected.
In addition, not knowing what it was regulated with, I started shooting it with Barnes 570 grain, tsx factory loaded and figured I could work up a handload to find tune it. I was getting 1 1/2 inch barrel groups with a 3-4 inch spread of barrels at 50 yards. The iron sights were off as well for this bullet. So I sent it to blaser with my list of items to correct and a sample target asking them to correct the sights and the other items.

Got a call today from Blaser. In regulating the barrels and iron sights they were not happy with the grouping and it wasn't to their specs. They are replacing the barrels with new ones at no cost and the customer service rep was apologizing that they did not have them in stock and it would take 2-3 months to complete the work. No questions at all about papers, year purchased, the fact that I was not the original owner, nothing at all.

Just thought I would give them the credit they deserve when it is deserved.

Wow, that's what I would call outstanding customer service!

Dittos on the outstanding Customer Service.

Wow that's impressive

Agree....WOW! A shame they stop making the S2!

An apology? I need to have Beretta contact them for some lesson in customer service.

WOW that is what I call service. Sounds like you will have a brand new rifle.

Nice! Its good to hear that some companies still get it.

This actually makes me lean towards considering a Blaser S2 for the double I hope to purchase in the next two or three years.

I acquired a used Blaser S2 in .500 NE. I shot the gun and loved it but it needed some fine tuning so I sent it back to Blaser. The rear sling stud had broken off and some other non-critical items needed to be corrected.
In addition, not knowing what it was regulated with, I started shooting it with Barnes 570 grain, tsx factory loaded and figured I could work up a handload to find tune it. I was getting 1 1/2 inch barrel groups with a 3-4 inch spread of barrels at 50 yards. The iron sights were off as well for this bullet. So I sent it to blaser with my list of items to correct and a sample target asking them to correct the sights and the other items.

Got a call today from Blaser. In regulating the barrels and iron sights they were not happy with the grouping and it wasn't to their specs. They are replacing the barrels with new ones at no cost and the customer service rep was apologizing that they did not have them in stock and it would take 2-3 months to complete the work. No questions at all about papers, year purchased, the fact that I was not the original owner, nothing at all.

Just thought I would give them the credit they deserve when it is deserved.

I shoot a Blaser S2 chambered in 470NE ... It is my PH Rifle i use everyday and it works really hard to say the least.
It is dragged through the bush in and out of dongas and gomos i have fallen in a rocky Kopje and broken my back sight, i shoot competitively with it and the list goes on and on.

When ever i have an issue I contact Blaser in Germany and or at home and the parts arrive what ever they are at no cost thus far. They send instructions and all the info you need along too. They have helped me regulate the barrels and fix any issues what ever they were.

I have never sent the rifle back to them and have tried to correct any issues myself but as you have mentioned i am sure nothing is too much work for them.

The Blaser team really is a pleasure to work with and i commend them on their excellent customer service.

Nice! Its good to hear that some companies still get it.

This actually makes me lean towards considering a Blaser S2 for the double I hope to purchase in the next two or three years.

Well the S2 has been debated at some length on various threads here - like all rifles, it has pros & cons. I own 2, a 375 & a 30R. Love 'em both!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois