Birthday bb guns

CJW

AH legend
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
2,515
Reaction score
5,710
Media
11
Articles
1
We're celebrating the youngest nephews b-day today. The older brothers is a month later but they're both getting their presents at the same time. Of course I had to get the wood grain bb gun. They're each getting a full kit.

20240405_183405.jpg
 
Brings back fond memories. I think my first one was a daisey red rider and the next year a crossman 760.
At Christmas if I have a new crew at the fire station where I work I give the guys red ryders. Always a big hit
 
My first was a Daisy Golden Eagle (similar design to a Red Ryder, but with a "scope")

Then came the 760.

Today? It's a Crosman 2100. Why do I need it? WAAAAAY too many red squirrels in the yard.
 
My first was a Daisy Golden Eagle (similar design to a Red Ryder, but with a "scope")

Then came the 760.

Today? It's a Crosman 2100. Why do I need it? WAAAAAY too many red squirrels in the yard.

I've been debating a 2100. I sighted in the 880's beforehand and shot a little with them on saturday. I forgot how much fun shooting an air rifle was and was impressed with the accuracy of those rifled barrels. I wish they still made the 2200.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,197
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top