Best Quad Sticks

They haven’t come up for sale yet, but check out the Spartan springbok quad. It’s a pretty sweet setup. My only complaint with the demo model was the legs were a little thin and a heavy rifle would make them tremble a little. They have since gone back to design thicker legs. I also felt like the demo was a little short. I’m 6,0” and 165# so taller and thinner than Rob Ghering the designer. The positive is that with the “magnaswitch” you can easily pick up and readjust the system without removing the stock from your shoulder.

I have used many different brands of quad sticks over the past 15 years or so

The best by far have been Viper Flex, if you are taking them overseas get the Journey model that come apart to pack

As long as you don't reverse into them in your pick up (I did) they are bomb proof

The problem with the Stable 4 sticks is they don't go down low enough for sitting, they also changed them a few years ago and the the joint that goes from the rest to the leg is now plastic and more liable to break than it's metal predecessor

I have taken out guests with the Blasers and find them a bit fiddly for quick shots and noisy
They are an American quad stick but you might like Gunstix. They have clips similar to bog pod so you can adjust for height and anywhere between sitting and standing easily. I like the simplicity of 4 stable sticks best though for standing shots. I took these Gunstix photos a few months ago for a friend.
IMG_4652.jpeg
IMG_4651.jpeg

I have used the various models of Viperflex over the years and highly recommend them. They are a bit pricey but I think they are worth it.

These are incredible. Used them on first trip in Namibia. 300-400 yard shots standing and quick.

Email them and they can ship to US np

Nordiske 4-Legged Shooting Stick

I have only found these in South Africa but love them.

HH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GildaHarkn

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….