Best motivational speech ever

sgt_zim

AH ambassador
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
5,557
Reaction score
22,212
Location
Richmond, Texas
Media
33
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
3
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
NRA, Houston Safari Club Foundation, NWTF
Hunted
South Africa, Idaho, Texas, Louisiana
Prior servicemen, especially Marines, will get a kick out of this


 
Prior servicemen, especially Marines, will get a kick out of this


AMEN, Gunny. You don't mess with an American fighting man regardless of branch of service. Yuo can run but you can't hide. We'LL gitcha, if not today, then tomorrow.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,140
Members
169,497
Latest member
FerdinandL
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top