Been Blessed With A Grandson

Congratulations!
 
Congrats
 
Congratulations to you and the parents
 
At 10:37 AM this morning, my daughter gave birth to her second child … a boy and we (his parents & I) named him Rofik. Hopefully, he’ll turn out to be a passionate hunter and sportsman just like my other grandchildren. I hope to live at least long enough to take him on his first African safari (If not countless more).
View attachment 482314
Congrats to your daughter and the rest of the family.
With that "Look" on his face he will be staring don't buff like they owe him money.:E Rofl::P Elmer Fudd:
 
How wonderful, Congratulations!!
 
Congratulations to you and your family! I hope your daughter is doing well also. Blessings to all! :)
 
At 10:37 AM this morning, my daughter gave birth to her second child … a boy and we (his parents & I) named him Rofik. Hopefully, he’ll turn out to be a passionate hunter and sportsman just like my other grandchildren. I hope to live at least long enough to take him on his first African safari (If not countless more).
View attachment 482314
@Hunter Habib
You are very blessed having another grandchild. I pray the mother and father are doing well and she has all the guidance she needs to see her thru life.
Bob
 
Beautiful!

I can say this cuz my children do not troll here … I have enjoyed being a young GrandPa or Opa (Deutsch) more than fatherhood! Can’t really explain why - it’s just how it is … enjoy being an Opa!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,489
Members
169,362
Latest member
MarleneHed
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top