Been Blessed With A Grandson

Congratulations!

Congrats

Congratulations to you and the parents

At 10:37 AM this morning, my daughter gave birth to her second child … a boy and we (his parents & I) named him Rofik. Hopefully, he’ll turn out to be a passionate hunter and sportsman just like my other grandchildren. I hope to live at least long enough to take him on his first African safari (If not countless more).
View attachment 482314
Congrats to your daughter and the rest of the family.
With that "Look" on his face he will be staring don't buff like they owe him money.:E Rofl::P Elmer Fudd:

Congratulations to you and your family! I hope your daughter is doing well also. Blessings to all! :)

At 10:37 AM this morning, my daughter gave birth to her second child … a boy and we (his parents & I) named him Rofik. Hopefully, he’ll turn out to be a passionate hunter and sportsman just like my other grandchildren. I hope to live at least long enough to take him on his first African safari (If not countless more).
View attachment 482314
@Hunter Habib
You are very blessed having another grandchild. I pray the mother and father are doing well and she has all the guidance she needs to see her thru life.
Bob

Beautiful!

I can say this cuz my children do not troll here … I have enjoyed being a young GrandPa or Opa (Deutsch) more than fatherhood! Can’t really explain why - it’s just how it is … enjoy being an Opa!

congratulations. I have my first grandchild coming in the next 24 hours! Then I leave for Zim in a week.
I certainly hope you’re bagging some good ones. Just bagged a hippo (on land) this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesDet

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.