Been Blessed With A Grandson

Congratulations!

Congrats

Congratulations to you and the parents

At 10:37 AM this morning, my daughter gave birth to her second child … a boy and we (his parents & I) named him Rofik. Hopefully, he’ll turn out to be a passionate hunter and sportsman just like my other grandchildren. I hope to live at least long enough to take him on his first African safari (If not countless more).
View attachment 482314
Congrats to your daughter and the rest of the family.
With that "Look" on his face he will be staring don't buff like they owe him money.:E Rofl::P Elmer Fudd:

Congratulations to you and your family! I hope your daughter is doing well also. Blessings to all! :)

At 10:37 AM this morning, my daughter gave birth to her second child … a boy and we (his parents & I) named him Rofik. Hopefully, he’ll turn out to be a passionate hunter and sportsman just like my other grandchildren. I hope to live at least long enough to take him on his first African safari (If not countless more).
View attachment 482314
@Hunter Habib
You are very blessed having another grandchild. I pray the mother and father are doing well and she has all the guidance she needs to see her thru life.
Bob

Beautiful!

I can say this cuz my children do not troll here … I have enjoyed being a young GrandPa or Opa (Deutsch) more than fatherhood! Can’t really explain why - it’s just how it is … enjoy being an Opa!

congratulations. I have my first grandchild coming in the next 24 hours! Then I leave for Zim in a week.
I certainly hope you’re bagging some good ones. Just bagged a hippo (on land) this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PedroEiche

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you