Beautiful Paintings

They tell a story without words. Thanks for posting.
 
LOL, Am I the only one who sees Obama in a painting?
You mean with his dog about to be charged by a buff, or hooked to the wagon while the guys are bird hunting?
 
Don't know about bird hunting, but there is a dog and the Bamster is holding a scoped rifle. Spittin image!
 
Wow, gorgeous paintings. The lion drawings, reminded me of the movie the Ghost and the Darkness.
 
Don't know about bird hunting, but there is a dog and the Bamster is holding a scoped rifle. Spittin image!
I got you @sestoppelman , I was being a smartass referring to the mules (or jackasses) hitched to the wagon in one of the bird hunting paintings. But you’re right about the other one looking just like him.
 
FB_IMG_1541263247759.jpg
FB_IMG_1541263234298.jpg
FB_IMG_1541263187953.jpg
FB_IMG_1541263118785.jpg
FB_IMG_1541263124635.jpg
FB_IMG_1541262850194.jpg
FB_IMG_1541262761564.jpg
FB_IMG_1541262689200.jpg
 
Studio_20181113_201329.jpg
Studio_20181113_201412.jpg
Studio_20181113_201349.jpg
 
Studio_20181113_201426.jpg
 
Studio_20181113_200721.jpg
Studio_20181113_200751.jpg
 
IMG_0963.JPG

I recently got done with this one- “Reckless Abandon- King of the Kalahari”. I really enjoy oil painting as a hobby- while I’m not hunting of course [emoji6]
 
Rindi Odendaal...

Any suggestions on where I could see examples of her work? The google doesn't give me much information.
 
Wintercamp (2).jpg
RedWhite (2).jpg
 
yuth (2).jpg
images (176).jpg
images (171).jpg
images (168).jpg
images (163).jpg
 
46514402_699004200462408_3362195764762640384_n.jpg
 
WOW!! Wonderful paintings.
 
don't know if this qualifies but it is a painting by john banovich,named ,tlou ledimo.as you can see its on a leather pillow.the original painting is quite large and expensive.he shows his work at the safari club convention.
IMG_0274.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,420
Messages
1,575,644
Members
170,370
Latest member
DonteHalls
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top