Battling to post pics

Jon Glajchen

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
287
Reaction score
1,077
Location
Johannesburg, South Africa
Media
29
Member of
SAHGCA,NHSA,SA Wingshooters
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia,Botswana
Morning I’m battling to post some pics as the pics don’t upload. This has never happened before. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
 
Let's see ...
20250225_131007.jpg

Ah there ... got it to load on second attempt. I had to type something first. It wouldn't load on an empty text box.
 
Try resampling your photo. Size may be too large. Digital cameras have a habit of defaulting to very large images (e.g. 36"x26"). Are you trying to load from computer or phone?

Is the image jpg format?
 
From your iPhone, Click "Attach Files"
1749985473391.png


Select the photo you want to add.
1749985501957.png


Hit "insert"
1749985525795.png


Hit "Full Image"
1749985555267.png


Should be good to go.
 
What I've noticed from iPhone pics is the HEIC format usually doesn't work, but if I convert it to JPEG, it's fine.
 
Morning I’m battling to post some pics as the pics don’t upload. This has never happened before. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
I have more failures to load than I do getting to load up.
I just thought it was either me or where o was at trying to get it to load.
 
I have more failures to load than I do getting to load up.
I just thought it was either me or where o was at trying to get it to load.
Most of the time it’s the signal or connection you have and the ability to load the picture in a timely manner. I think there is a timer for picture loading or something like that. I’ve only had a problem with poor signal/connection issues.
 
If pics from my I phone, I email it to my address, resize, then post from my laptop.
Extra steps but it works.
similar, I airdrop to my laptop, and save as a JPEG, but do not change the size. Seems to work.
 
Gday Jon
Had the same sort of issues initially & here’s what some others had offered help /advice with

today I have very few issues although odd one still won’t load & my simple system now is go back & crop that picture & do what beemaa showed

please Keep preserving as love looking @ pictures
Cheers
 
I think Beemaa has it right. Connection speed is the key when using a cell phone. If your cell company is throttling your speed because you're using to much data, the pics won't load because it times out. I have a supposedly unlimited plan, but toward the end of the month everything slows down on my cell. First two weeks of the month it's blazing fast.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,077
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top