Hyde Hunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
life member NRA,CowBoy Fast Draw
I am going to make a back board in the shape of Africa and will mount my Zebra and Kudu on it then onto the wall when they arrive in the next few weeks (I Hope) being sent to Turkish Airlines any day now. what I am asking is if anyone would be so kind as to give me the height and width of each animal of the body mounted on the wall so I can get idea of the size of the Africa template to cut out. thank you

3c5ac6931444a24277c10827b0ca0f5b.jpg
Something like this? Keep us tuned in on your progress. This will be a great looking mount when you're done I'm sure.

You've waited this long and it seems you are getting close to having them. Might I suggest you actually wait until they arrive as the measurements could vastly differ based on the forms used by each taxidermist especially coming from Africa where they make a lot of their shop forms.

You've waited this long and it seems you are getting close to having them. Might I suggest you actually wait until they arrive as the measurements could vastly differ based on the forms used by each taxidermist especially coming from Africa where they make a lot of their shop forms.
I think that is a good idea, was just getting a little bit in a hurry. thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyan65373

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.