Australia Hunt 2018

rpgoldsby

AH veteran
Joined
Aug 25, 2014
Messages
135
Reaction score
136
Media
6
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Any ah members have any outfitters they have used in Australia. Planning a buffalo hunt and any info would be greatly appreciated.
 
Nice buff in your Avitar Preston!
 
I am booked with Aaron Corbett with Australian Outback Buffalo Safaris for 18 and looking forward to it. Check him out, seems to be a great guy. They shoot some respectable buff in his concession.
 
Any ah members have any outfitters they have used in Australia. Planning a buffalo hunt and any info would be greatly appreciated.

Oz buff are bigger than Cape buff but probably not as mean. Story this week about buff goring a hunter in the Northern Territory - seriously wounded.
Enjoy our hunt - will be exciting![emoji3]
 
I have not used Gunsmoke Adventures, but I am planning a buffalo hunt through them. Contact me via pm for details.
 
I have not been but its high on my list!
 
I noticed that Ian Head who is an Australian booking agent has 5 day all Buffalo safaris listed for A$6500 thats about US$5500. You might want to drop him a line. I know Ian personally and he is a straight up guy..

august_asiatic_buffalo_hunt.jpg
 

Attachments

  • august_asiatic_buffalo_hunt.jpg
    august_asiatic_buffalo_hunt.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 362
I noticed that Ian Head who is an Australian booking agent has 5 day all Buffalo safaris listed for A$6500 thats about US$5500. You might want to drop him a line. I know Ian personally and he is a straight up guy..

august_asiatic_buffalo_hunt.jpg

Thank you for the info. I looked up his website. Sounds kind of cheap compared to other prices I have gotten and u get a cull buffalo. Really great deal they way it sounds though. I'm gonna email him today thank you again
 
@SWARA , Wow, now that's a deal! If someone could make those dates to fill in.. If I could make it work with time off I would definitely take that last minute deal!
 
Last edited:
I just resent it. With all that verification stuff on email. I don't think it went through
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,569,967
Members
168,776
Latest member
maipesourri1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top