Australia Hunt 2018

rpgoldsby

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Any ah members have any outfitters they have used in Australia. Planning a buffalo hunt and any info would be greatly appreciated.

Nice buff in your Avitar Preston!

I am booked with Aaron Corbett with Australian Outback Buffalo Safaris for 18 and looking forward to it. Check him out, seems to be a great guy. They shoot some respectable buff in his concession.

Any ah members have any outfitters they have used in Australia. Planning a buffalo hunt and any info would be greatly appreciated.

Oz buff are bigger than Cape buff but probably not as mean. Story this week about buff goring a hunter in the Northern Territory - seriously wounded.
Enjoy our hunt - will be exciting!

I have not used Gunsmoke Adventures, but I am planning a buffalo hunt through them. Contact me via pm for details.

I have not been but its high on my list!

I noticed that Ian Head who is an Australian booking agent has 5 day all Buffalo safaris listed for A$6500 thats about US$5500. You might want to drop him a line. I know Ian personally and he is a straight up guy..

august_asiatic_buffalo_hunt.jpg

Attachments

• august_asiatic_buffalo_hunt.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 211
I noticed that Ian Head who is an Australian booking agent has 5 day all Buffalo safaris listed for A$6500 thats about US$5500. You might want to drop him a line. I know Ian personally and he is a straight up guy..

Thank you for the info. I looked up his website. Sounds kind of cheap compared to other prices I have gotten and u get a cull buffalo. Really great deal they way it sounds though. I'm gonna email him today thank you again

@SWARA , Wow, now that's a deal! If someone could make those dates to fill in.. If I could make it work with time off I would definitely take that last minute deal!

Last edited:
I just resent it. With all that verification stuff on email. I don't think it went through

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg