Armscor 375 H&H

Wade J VanGinkel

AH fanatic
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Messages
861
Reaction score
2,003
Location
Colorado
Media
86
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
2
Europe
3
Australia/NZ
1
In looking for cheap ammo to practice with I came across the Armscor loaded with 300gr accubonds for just over $40 a box.
Any experience with this ammo? Even if just for practice?
 
Unrelated to centerfire but their 22 LR was once commonly way over pressure. It would blow out cases and damage semiautos. I’ve read no such reports of this in centerfire but it would give me pause when burning that much powder in my expensive 375 so close to my face.
 
There are usually user reviews when buying online ammo, if you are. Otherwise I would google it, but changes are its fine. I shoot Armscor .30 carbine in my M1 and its fine.
 
Published velocity is 2378fps.
Mild compared to others.
I thought it interesting they're loading the accubond bullet in such low cost ammo
 
For $40 a box I might buy a couple of boxes just for range ammo and for the brass...
 
Bought one box for when my rifle actually gets here. Nosler accubonds loaded into ppu head stamped brass.
20200129_180755.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,385
Members
169,553
Latest member
LeeBennet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top