Argentina Outfitter Recommendations

RLL

Gold supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Evening All,

Me and the lads are looking for a few solid recommendations on outfitters to vet for an Argentine hunt, spring of 2023. Any advice and personal rec’s are greatly appreciated.

Ryan

I have hunted with MG Hunting http://mghunting.com/ - one of our sponsors - several times over the last 20 years. High volume doves, ducks, or perdiz they have great locations and accommodations. In about three weeks, my son and I head out to hunt red stag and black buck with them. Just great folks.

My wife and I have also done a touring/hunting/fishing package with MG Hunting. It ranks as one of the best trips of our lives.
All the best.
Randy

I have hunted with MG Hunting http://mghunting.com/ - one of our sponsors - several times over the last 20 years. High volume doves, ducks, or perdiz they have great locations and accommodations. In about three weeks, my son and I head out to hunt red stag and black buck with them. Just great folks.
Thank you for the personal recommendation. I will look into these folks and look forward to hearing about your next experience with them.

Evening All,

Me and the lads are looking for a few solid recommendations on outfitters to vet for an Argentine hunt, spring of 2023. Any advice and personal rec’s are greatly appreciated.

Ryan

Hello Ryan,

Hope this message finds you well.
It would be a pleasure to have you hunting with us.
I´ll send you a private message!

Best Regards,

Manuel Gil.

Evening All,

Ryan
What are you looking to hunt? I have hunted with several for doves, pigeons and waterfowl and have recommendations on that.

Hey Ryan,

We are Caza & Safaris Argentina, we are a new proudly sponsor of AH.
Caza & Safaris Argentina is almost 45 years working on the needs of hunters in Argentina.

I will send you a private message with all our information about hunting!

Regards,
Federico Oliva

I can further vouch for MG Hunting. I hunted a couple red stars with @ROCKET and had a blast! They have real free range hunting for red stags and a few other critters. They can also take you to some game ranches for things like black buck or Estate type stags. I didn't do that, but the people who did while I was there found the black buck hunting very challenging.

BTW, you will have a challenge finding a place that feeds you better;) hope you like prime beef steak:)

I have only hunted once in Argentina and it was with @MG Hunting. My brother and I successfully hunted Stag, Blackbuck and Boar. I found the accommodations, guides and service to be first rate and the food exceptional. I hope to go back there in the next couple of years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RLL
I can further vouch for MG Hunting. I hunted a couple red stars with @ROCKET and had a blast! They have real free range hunting for red stags and a few other critters. They can also take you to some game ranches for things like black buck or Estate type stags. I didn't do that, but the people who did while I was there found the black buck hunting very challenging.
Bob, finally you come here to hunt with Fernando?
I´m glad to read this!
Do you make any post of the hunt? I´don´t remember..

Bob, finally you come here to hunt with Fernando?
I´m glad to read this!
Do you make any post of the hunt? I´don´t remember..
Oh that was a few years ago already. I shot two stags, nothing spectacular but had tons of fun chasing them with Rocket;) We had stags almost slobbering on us a couple times. It was peak rut and they were chasing cows hard!

The free range hunting is a challenge trying to find a shooter. Shots come quick and close and through the brush. Really a fun time if you are trying to get a decent stag for the area and not expecting some grain fed monster Estate stag.

And fun times back at lodge, great company with other hunters and hosts. Superb food and drink.

Bob

Oh that was a few years ago already. I shot two stags, nothing spectacular but had tons of fun chasing them with Rocket;) We had stags almost slobbering on us a couple times. It was peak rut and they were chasing cows hard!

The free range hunting is a challenge trying to find a shooter. Shots come quick and close and through the brush. Really a fun time if you are trying to get a decent stag for the area and not expecting some grain fed monster Estate stag.

And fun times back at lodge, great company with other hunters and hosts. Superb food and drink.

Bob
Shure, Bob, the red stag hunt here, are a real challenge and Rocket makes you live the hunt by the hunt inself

Many of my compatriots prefer deer hunting in the mountains, but the Pampas forest has its own, and it is a permanent challenge.
I¨m glad for your good experience! Greetings
Marcos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.