Africa
Member of
Touched by the hand of God
Hunted
USA, RSA , Canada
HI All,
I am turning 50 in April. I am a recent cancer survivor so it means a tad
more. I am coming to Africa to bow hunt. The question is where? I really need a
good outfit for a blind oriented hunt. I understand that some parts of Africa are
not great bow hunting at this time of year. I really want a very nice book animal
to commemorate the event. I am also going in June so I would also like to find a
good deal as well. I know, the guys is looking for alot. That is the ideal . I figure
aim high and go from there.

thanks-Jerry

I've heard great things about Dare to Bowhunt. They are in SA.

Jerry ,

Blind hunting might be tough but not impossible . It is always better when it is dryer later in the season and the animals have more restrictions on movement due to lack of water. I might be able to help depending when in April .

Happy Hunting !!

Hi All,
I would like to thank everyone who posted here and in Private. I did try to book with Willem but he advised me the dates I wanted would not be good where he was at. Kudos for the honesty. I have booked my April hunt and I will have a complete run down for AH. I have written reviews for years for a pay site. I am excited to post one here for all the good people. I am planning on going back to Africa in June so all the people who sent kind offers I will consider also in June. This leads me to another question. How hard or unconventional is it to hunt with one guy for a week and try another for a second week? You are already on continent.

thanks-Jerry

Jerry, I think spending two weeks or more is A LOT better than making 2 trips in the same year. Between the flight costs and time in the air you are WAY better off. Spending time with different people and different places doubles the pleasure. June is a great time to BE in Africa.

Jerry, I think spending two weeks or more is A LOT better than making 2 trips in the same year. Between the flight costs and time in the air you are WAY better off. Spending time with different people and different places doubles the pleasure. June is a great time to BE in Africa.

+1 your second week is then already much cheaper as you safe all that transport money.
Smart idea Jerry.

Happy hunting in April hope you are successful

Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg