April Bowhunt

zenbear

AH veteran
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
211
Reaction score
34
Location
Pittsford New York
Deals & offers
5
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
Touched by the hand of God
Hunted
USA, RSA , Canada
HI All,
I am turning 50 in April. I am a recent cancer survivor so it means a tad
more. I am coming to Africa to bow hunt. The question is where? I really need a
good outfit for a blind oriented hunt. I understand that some parts of Africa are
not great bow hunting at this time of year. I really want a very nice book animal
to commemorate the event. I am also going in June so I would also like to find a
good deal as well. I know, the guys is looking for alot. That is the ideal . I figure
aim high and go from there.

thanks-Jerry
 
I've heard great things about Dare to Bowhunt. They are in SA.
 
Jerry ,

Blind hunting might be tough but not impossible . It is always better when it is dryer later in the season and the animals have more restrictions on movement due to lack of water. I might be able to help depending when in April .

Happy Hunting !!
 
Hi All,
I would like to thank everyone who posted here and in Private. I did try to book with Willem but he advised me the dates I wanted would not be good where he was at. Kudos for the honesty. I have booked my April hunt and I will have a complete run down for AH. I have written reviews for years for a pay site. I am excited to post one here for all the good people. I am planning on going back to Africa in June so all the people who sent kind offers I will consider also in June. This leads me to another question. How hard or unconventional is it to hunt with one guy for a week and try another for a second week? You are already on continent.

thanks-Jerry
 
Jerry, I think spending two weeks or more is A LOT better than making 2 trips in the same year. Between the flight costs and time in the air you are WAY better off. Spending time with different people and different places doubles the pleasure. June is a great time to BE in Africa.
 
Jerry, I think spending two weeks or more is A LOT better than making 2 trips in the same year. Between the flight costs and time in the air you are WAY better off. Spending time with different people and different places doubles the pleasure. June is a great time to BE in Africa.

+1 your second week is then already much cheaper as you safe all that transport money.
Smart idea Jerry.

Happy hunting in April hope you are successful

Regards
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,531
Members
169,578
Latest member
TaniaZ5549
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top