Anyone in south Louisiana?

Good luck on your hunt! There isnt anything in the New Olreans are either, it's all ARs and other tacticool firearms. I was in the army so I find the AR platform boring now. Give me the big bores!
To all the kind words from you Capt. and the other folks after getting home from my latest hunt in Namibia, I was approached to take a position at Cabella's in Gonzales, La. So if I can be of any help do come by. Even if not buying come on by anyway as I'm always willing to swap hunting stories especially about Africa!!

My daughter lives in Prairieville, just bought a house off 42.
Sgt. Zim next time you visit her come by Cabella's. I work in the gun library and would be honored to meet you. Always enjoy talking with good folks.

can't miss me - 6'6" and about 235 these days, salt and pepper crew cut, black framed glasses.

My daughter is due in April, so I'm sure I'll be over that way quite a lot after that.

To all the kind words from you Capt. and the other folks after getting home from my latest hunt in Namibia, I was approached to take a position at Cabella's in Gonzales, La. So if I can be of any help do come by. Even if not buying come on by anyway as I'm always willing to swap hunting stories especially about Africa!!
Awesome! I'm sure I'll be down that way again someday.

can't miss me - 6'6" and about 235 these days, salt and pepper crew cut, black framed glasses.

My daughter is due in April, so I'm sure I'll be over that way quite a lot after that.
Congratulations sir! My schedule is constantly changing but I'm there 4 days a week. Can't miss me either. I dress like I'm still hunting in Africa, LOL! Look forward to meeting you.

Big city of DeQuincy here, just got back from South Africa last week. PM me if I can help you or we can swap stories.

Big city of DeQuincy here, just got back from South Africa last week. PM me if I can help you or we can swap stories.
Thanks much for the reply Jim T. Seems we have a sizable group of hunters here in south Louisiana. That's great. May be at some point in the future we should get everyone together at a central point for a meet and greet and have a grand time swapping tales. just a thought.

I like that thought.

Thanks much for the reply Jim T. Seems we have a sizable group of hunters here in south Louisiana. That's great. May be at some point in the future we should get everyone together at a central point for a meet and greet and have a grand time swapping tales. just a thought.
That would be cool!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaliaPace

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross