Any DSC Pics for 2023?

Just this .500J from MNR built on a single square bridge Granite Mountain action; truly a beautiful rifle.

$12,000

C4B90DD6-F259-4053-9553-2E1DAE4BE302.jpeg
 
Karl Hauptmann was set up with us and had a 600 Nitro Express double rifle with the big 5 engraved around the action. Really beautifully built gun! We have a 500NE from Karl hauptmann available.
I remember gazing at that one for a while. Really really nice
 
This was my first trip to DSC and I think I only saw half of it, but this was one of the coolest pieces of taxidermy I’ve ever seen.
View attachment 511647
Wow!! The Wildlife Gallery did a 160” Whitetail for me back in 2016. Absolutely the finest quality mount I have.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,570,290
Members
168,866
Latest member
DeweyForwo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top