Another "What rifle would you use" thread - Tiny 10 specifically

My vote would be for the 6.5 x 55 with a 140 Gr. SAF or Nosler Partition. But than again some would say I'm partial towards that caliber. Generally extremely accurate, penetrates into next week with mild recoil. "Nuff said."

...you are headed for a bergstutzen in .35Whelen & 6,5x55

;)

HWL

I would love to own a bergstutzen! just a pity they are pricey.

Mine would be in 9.3x74R and 6.5x57R or 6.5x65R.

I'd probably go for my 7x64 with 160gr Accubonds or maybe 165gr soft points

Thanks to each of you for the responses. A special thanks to those who actually chose from the list of calibers I listed as available in my current arsenal.

I’m going to go with the 35 Whelen for the first 4 animals and the 6.5x55 for the small stuff as IvW suggested. If my ammo is lost I can always borrow a rifle from my PH since I know what they have in camp.

I shot a steenbuck with my 300WM last year using a 180g GMX. Let’s just say I’d like to avoid that messy result next year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!