Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Well y’all it’s been an emotional day. We finally have received some fantastic news! My heart is full and with tears of joy I am proud to announce West Texas A&M Graduate, Ms. Sydney Grimland, has been accepted into Texas Tech’s Veterinary School class of 2027. A lifetime of work has paid off for her and I know Sydney will do very well and accomplish her dreams.
Sydney going into Graduate School at Tech makes both kids Red Raider’s as Seth is in his second year undergraduate in the mechanical engineering program. Wreck’em Tech
16FFA5C9-FFC9-450C-94FF-CFAE716BEFEA.jpeg
302A6B1A-061E-4951-8122-C440175359DF.jpeg

Well y’all it’s been an emotional day. We finally have received some fantastic news! My heart is full and with tears of joy I am proud to announce West Texas A&M Graduate, Ms. Sydney Grimland, has been accepted into Texas Tech’s Veterinary School class of 2027. A lifetime of work has paid off for her and I know Sydney will do very well and accomplish her dreams.
Sydney going into Graduate School at Tech makes both kids Red Raider’s as Seth is in his second year undergraduate in the mechanical engineering program. Wreck’em TechView attachment 518711View attachment 518712
This is what my youngest is set in doing. Congrats.,

Awesome news @gizmo ! Congrats! Proud papa moment for sure!

CONGRATS! My eldest daughter on the same path! Wishing Sydney all the best!

Congrats Erik :D Cheers:

That's a wonderful accomplishment - Congrats to Ms. Sydney! She has a terrific future ahead!

Congrats to both, well done!

Congratulations, but there goes the the hunting budget for the next several years.

Congratulations, but there goes the the hunting budget for the next several years.
Great news, Erik! Sounds like you raised them right. My best to her.

That is awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
computerstore

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.