Another new guy- Washington state

Welcome , enjoy the search.

Welcome to African Hunting!
If reading through this forum doesn't convince you to plan to hunt in Africa, I don't know what will.
Took my first trip April 2021, going back July 2022.

Well, i just scored a great deal on a cz 550 in .375 that i will use on my buffalo and then i have a tikka in .300 win mag for the plains game. I should be all set!
@Bigugly
Welcome mate good choices of calibers but if'n you listen to some on here you will soon be chasing bigger calibers and double rifles.
Namibia is a great place to hunt plains game but no matter where you go I'm sure you will be well looked after and have a great hunt.
One thing I'm greatful for is you didn't mention the 6.5 crudmoore manbun or the horrible little 243 otherwise you would be in for a world of shit stirring especially from me
Have fun and enjoy the forum. We are a mad mob full of information ( sometimes useless), humour and great stories.
Bob

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your 2023 planning! If you have any questions we are happy to answer them. We are based primarily in the Limpopo province of South Africa.

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

Hello. Despite an account set up a couple of years back I am new to the forum and posting for the first time. I have hunted many states in the lower 48 and have gotten bit by the Africa bug. I hope to take my first safari in 2023. Looking to get as much information as possible. Greetings from Vancouver, Wa USA!
Dear Bigugly

Enjoy the planning process...before you know it, it is time to board the plane.
Have fun preparing an opportunity to create memories to cherish forever.

Bigugly, please accept my belated welcome aboard. By now you've probably figured out how friendly we are. Your new or new to you CZ 550 in 375 H&H will serve you well. Sometimes new CZ(s) need a little TLC to get them up and running properly. If yours has trouble feeding every round from the magazine don't despair. There are a number of old articles on AH re. this issue and resolution.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaSelf

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!