Another Alaskan on board!

welcome welcome welcome
 
G'day from Australia
 
ARHinAK, welcome to the AH forum! Oh you and your buds are going to have a grand adventure! You’ll really enjoy being there with friends.
Have a grand time!
 
Hello ARHinAK,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

PS:
Although I advertise for the above Namibian safari outfit, I live in Anchorage.
And, no matter which outfit, in which country you have booked with, I’m always happy to discuss any Africa related topics (especially firearms).
 
Welcome, good luck with your hunt and keep us updated!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,716
Members
168,987
Latest member
Richardrid
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top