Another .405 Win model 1895 Winchester

Like it fine. It is a Miroku/Winchester 1886 TD with 26 inch full octagon barrel and shoots 45-70 and 45-90 very accurately. I was battling an issue with m L yman bullet seater last night as it was not seating NF 350 SS bullets all the way. I found the problem to be something in the die that I will have to remove today.
Could be it just needs a good cleaning - I hope so.
I am up early to get some outdoor work done this morning and will get back to you with more later.
 
@sestoppelman
In 9.3x62 it would be the perfect match for your 405 sess
Bob
That was sold. Didnt really interest me anyway. I had the one earlier in .35 Whelen and it didnt do much for me either, it went down the road.
I am much happier with the original caliber .35 Winchester in an 1895 rifle.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,229
Members
169,289
Latest member
ShoshanaR4
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top