tedthorn

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Eastern Cape of South Africa
Pretty funny. But the sad part is, Biden being elected has probably gotten them more business than they can handle. If Trump went back in, the ammo hoarders wouldn't still be buying up everything.

You can only sell what you can buy.....
Small shops are suffering

Stephen Ausband

Bronze supporter
AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, Ducks Unlimited, Wild Turkey Fed.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe
It has gotten so there is no nuance in politics anymore, and that is unfortunate. If you're for Trump, you're automatically vehemently opposed to anyone who voted for Biden. If you're for Biden, you think Trump supporters are troglodytes. I have voted for democrats and for republicans during recent years. Some liberal policies I support, but would you like to see my 2nd amendment credentials? My support of outdoor sports and organizations? In some areas, I'm very conservative--so much so that my ultra-lib friends must shake their heads in consternation. In other areas, I'm liberal--and I have pissed off Trump-supporting members of my own family and some of my friends to such an extent that a few have gotten very distanced. Kinda sad. As for those who say, "If you voted for X, you are despicable and I will no longer speak with you," I believe that attitude is destructive to our open, democratic system. OK; that's my 2 cents' worth.

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
That’s a pity. If you spoke with a liberal instead of demonizing them, you might actually learn something. I voted for Biden, Obama and both Clintons, and I speak with and do business with other hunters all the time.
There is nothing to be learned from liberals or voting for libtard morons like those you mention, other than watching them ruin just about everything. AMERICA LAST is Bidens goal!
I hope you like $5 a gallon gas because it wont be long and thats what you'll be paying on your way to the gun store, if there are any left open and if you can still buy guns without an act of Congress!
Good grief!
They have eyes but they cannot see....

tigris115

AH fanatic
Reaction score
I respect your opinion but do not post this is dumb....it goes against exactly what you state....
well to quote some poster I saw in elementary school with a puppy and kitten on it,

"Pobody's nerfect"

1dirthawker

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I do not think that people who show support for BLM are inherently bad/stupid, such a generalization is unwise to make. I feel like people forget that as vicious we are, most people are inherently good at heart.

there was a country song that went like..."you got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything"

i agree with that phrase. supporters of BLM are not inherently bad/stupid BUT they ARE ignorant OR stupid.

read the BLM website, their manifesto as it were. get rid of the nuclear family?? really? that one statement is enough to find the whole organization repulsive, but there are more things in there if you want to read the whole thing and pick it apart.

unfortunately politics (which you refer to as NUNYA) affects my life AND my future ability (and yours) to own a gun...that makes it MY business. if you want to get rid of YOUR guns, PM me and send them my way, otherwise don't tell me intrusions into the 2nd amendment are NUNYA!!!

tigris115

AH fanatic
Reaction score
there was a country song that went like..."you got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything"

i agree with that phrase. supporters of BLM are not inherently bad/stupid BUT they ARE ignorant OR stupid.

read the BLM website, their manifesto as it were. get rid of the nuclear family?? really? that one statement is enough to find the whole organization repulsive, but there are more things in there if you want to read the whole thing and pick it apart.

unfortunately politics (which you refer to as NUNYA) affects my life AND my future ability (and yours) to own a gun...that makes it MY business. if you want to get rid of YOUR guns, PM me and send them my way, otherwise don't tell me intrusions into the 2nd amendment are NUNYA!!!
It's more in the context of conversations and general day-to-day socializing. Sometimes, when it comes to talking to people about politics, it's your job to call it off before it snowballs into a mess.

I don't think I made that part clear enough. I'm not saying to not stand for your rights, especially those outlined in the Constitution and Bill or RIghts, I'm just giving advice on avoiding arguments at the table.

Trust me

Last edited:
Reaction score
Media
It has gotten so there is no nuance in politics anymore, and that is unfortunate. If you're for Trump, you're automatically vehemently opposed to anyone who voted for Biden. If you're for Biden, you think Trump supporters are troglodytes. I have voted for democrats and for republicans during recent years. Some liberal policies I support, but would you like to see my 2nd amendment credentials? My support of outdoor sports and organizations? In some areas, I'm very conservative--so much so that my ultra-lib friends must shake their heads in consternation. In other areas, I'm liberal--and I have pissed off Trump-supporting members of my own family and some of my friends to such an extent that a few have gotten very distanced. Kinda sad. As for those who say, "If you voted for X, you are despicable and I will no longer speak with you," I believe that attitude is destructive to our open, democratic system. OK; that's my 2 cents' worth.

Right there with ya brother.

Trogon

Silver supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DU, RGS/AWS, NRA
Hunted
Eastern Cape, SA; KY, OH, IN, WI, AL, KS, ND, TX-USA
We're all amorphous characters on AH, outside of anyone you have personally met or spoken to, it's not worth getting riled about. Hopefully posting with good and honest intent but I'm very skeptical now.

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Why love is breaking out all over the place!:love:

Newboomer

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, SCI, American Legion, Freemasons
Hunted
RSA, Maine, Montana, Colorado, Texas, Alaska, California.
All I can say about libs and greenies is: You wanted it, you voted for it, now shut the hell up and live with what you created.

Gemsbok45

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
My God,A hunter voting democrat.Just shut up and remain a fool,why let the world know.I’m skeptical you just sound like an agitator

Trail Rated

Bronze supporter
AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
My God,A hunter voting democrat.Just shut up and remain a fool,why let the world know.I’m skeptical you just sound like an agitator
Was this directed at me? Your badly worded and incorrectly punctuated post is nearly indecipherable. If it was directed at me, you’re free to peruse my posts on this forum, which are open source, to ascertain whether I’m a serious hunter. As for voting for Democrats, you’ll just have to take my word. I have voted for a few Republicans in local elections, but I swear on everything I hold sacred that I will never, ever vote for one again following the debacle of the past four years.

You might also consider that this is an international forum, and as such holds a wide variety of experiences and viewpoints.

And, finally: No, I will not shut up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieEast

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?