Ammunition boxes throughout the ages

USAN

AH fanatic
Joined
Apr 1, 2014
Messages
670
Reaction score
425
Deals & offers
2
Media
359
Articles
54
Ammunition boxes throughout the ages

Norma has a long history and part of this is preserved. We show a selection of boxes, with the exception of the first image, which is a bag of bullets from the days when we still only made bullets in the early 1900s.

watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The latest...

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
cool thread
I know a bloke that collects ammo boxes from any and everywhere.
this guy and his friends buy ,swap and sell these boxes like they are footy cards .
 
Thanks for sharing the old boxes. Neat bit of history.
 
Being an ammo collector, what are the approximate dates of manufacture of the beautiful boxes you have shown?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,248
Messages
1,570,714
Members
169,118
Latest member
NolanStran
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top