AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Australia,Ireland,New Zealand,Sweden
Under our (Aussie) draconian firearm/ammo import laws it has taken forever to have some ammo finally land at my home.

I have the ammo,the barrel,the reamers (Manson) and have to work out which action will be used.

10.3 crackers.jpg

Under our (Aussie) draconian firearm/ammo import laws it has taken forever to have some ammo finally land at my home.

I have the ammo,the barrel,the reamers (Manson) and have to work out which action will be used.

View attachment 368886
@sambarhunter
Dave Manson does excellent readers.
Write an article about your new toy and get it published in sporting shooter Mag using Manson dreamers adress and name. Send mag to Dave and he Will send you back the cost of the reamer.
Bob

Nice looking cartridges, but being metric challenged, 10.3x68 with a belt? Please interpret my ignorance.
Thanks!

Attachments

• 01_EN-IWA-News-2018-10_3x68-Magnum.pdf
    323.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited by a moderator:
I looked up the information on the cartridge, very interesting! They are doing what handloaders have done for years, but with a factory loaded cartridge. Down loaded with light bullets for small game, and heavy bullet, full power loads for the biggest game. I think there will be a market for that, and not just in Switzerland!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg