AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Australia,Ireland,New Zealand,Sweden
Under our (Aussie) draconian firearm/ammo import laws it has taken forever to have some ammo finally land at my home.

I have the ammo,the barrel,the reamers (Manson) and have to work out which action will be used.

10.3 crackers.jpg

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia
Under our (Aussie) draconian firearm/ammo import laws it has taken forever to have some ammo finally land at my home.

I have the ammo,the barrel,the reamers (Manson) and have to work out which action will be used.

View attachment 368886
@sambarhunter
Dave Manson does excellent readers.
Write an article about your new toy and get it published in sporting shooter Mag using Manson dreamers adress and name. Send mag to Dave and he Will send you back the cost of the reamer.
Bob

sambarhunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Australia,Ireland,New Zealand,Sweden

Attachments

• 01_EN-IWA-News-2018-10_3x68-Magnum.pdf
    323.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mbogo45 wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
Appreciate your info and feedback, I looked at some European websites to try and get info on the value of this particular Steyr. Further input from you on it's value would be appreciated as you have a bunch of them. I assume you collect the Steyr Luxus for a reason ---they are a finely built rifle.
I’ll never hunt Africa, but give me please a Jack O’Connor hunt up high in the Canadian Rockies!
Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.