Americase Group Buy for 3-Gun rolling safari cases (order form here)

With those kind of numbers, they would be smart to produce quite a bit more of them and start marketing them again.

They told me 38, and that they were probably going to make 40 cases in case one gets damaged or lost in shipping as a contingency.

4.) @AfricaHunting.com is receiving a free case in exchange for allowing this purchase to occur on their site. Thank you to the owners of this site for allowing this service to the members.
Thank you @rookhawk for putting this together for our community.

I will be giving away the donated case to a member of AH, I have not yet decided how it was going to be organized but was thinking to give it away to Supporter/Benefactor of AH or a member with at least 500 forum posts or a member with at least 500 reaction scores.

Also received my case this morning. Looks amazing! I guess I missed where it mentioned the two storage compartments in the lid. Bet I could fit three bolts and a cleaning kit, etc in there. 100% satisfied!

Yes indeed. I put a spare pair of socks in each that pad my rifle bolts in transport. Also a couple bore snakes and a spare magazine spring and a gunsmith multitool. That way if you have a crisis in the bush, you can solve your problems.

From what I heard, Americase prioritized a few people that were going on safaris any day and made sure they were in the very first fabrication batch which was nice. Thereafter, orders are fulfilled each week in the order RSVPs were received.

Happy shooting and safe travels!

Still waiting. Transaction posted 18 July.

The anticipation builds.
Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 6.22.39 PM.png

Mine arrived yesterday and another member's arrived at my place for safe keeping the day prior.

I suspect that the majority of all cases have been fabricated and the remainder should be done in the next 30 days.

Happened to see this post two weeks ago and reached out to Tara with Americase to see if they might have an extra one available with no luck. She mentioned they plan to do another run in 2024 but have not determined which case it will be. If anyone ended up with an extra one they are willing to part with please send me a pm.

Just got mine out of the packing!! Looks better than I expected. Rookhawk if you're ever near Etown KY or SCI in Nashville next year first drink on me. Thanks again for your organizing this group buy!!

any left ?

None. I’ve heard of members selling their pre-orders second hand for $1500 and up. If you want one, I suggest you put a Want To Buy ad on the classifieds and see if anyone will let loose of one at any price.

33 pounds plus 3 rifles. Very close to 50 or over. Or is that a known with this case. You will be over weight and over size. Any issues with the extra fees ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huixinzhouli682

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!