Americase Group Buy for 3-Gun rolling safari cases (order form here)

Sent order last week still have not had a confirmation from them????
I wouldn't worry about it too much yet. As you read through this thread sometimes they have taken a bit to respond. (I was one of them) If people post on here that Americase started collecting payments and you still haven't heard anything... then I'd get worried.

HEY ALL, SINCE I AM IN COSTA RICA MY SON IN FLORIDA IS THE NUMBER I PUT DOWN. HE IS ALWAYS ELBOW DEEP IN RUNNING OUR LITTLE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY AND DOES NOT ALWAYS ANSWER THE PHONE AS HE SHOULD. WHEN THEY START TAKIN PAYMENTS PLEASE POST SO I CAN GET HIM ON THE LOOKOUT. PURA VIDA!

Has anyone heard from Americase yet regarding payment and estimated build and ship dates?

AMERICASE UPDATE for July 17th. Be aware, they will continue to take additional pre-orders until end of Day TUESDAY JULY 18th. If you didn't pre-order, you've got a bit more than 24 hours remaining.

I just spoke to Derrick, their director of sales. Important details follow:

1.) Americase will be contacting all of you for payment starting today through the end of this week.

2.) Cases will be fulfilled in the order the pre-orders were received.

3.) The first cases will be shipped September 18th, roughly ten a week, through mid-October.

4.) @AfricaHunting.com is receiving a free case in exchange for allowing this purchase to occur on their site. Thank you to the owners of this site for allowing this service to the members.

Americase just called for payment.

Thanks!

Same here...Looks like they are getting after it!

HH

I just made payment. Rookhawk thanks again for setting this whole process up.

I GOT AN EMAIL SAYING MY SON MISSED THE CALL AND HAD A NUMBER TO CALL BACK SO I ASSUME WE ARE PAID BY NOW TOO. THX @rookhawk!

Just paid and was told she only had 9 more to get in contact with.

Thanks for your efforts rookhawk!

Thanks again for all your assistance and organisation in this matter @rookhawk !

Paid for mine. Told over 80 on order great job here on AH!
With those kind of numbers, they would be smart to produce quite a bit more of them and start marketing them again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarioWinsl

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?