Alcoholic???

image.jpeg
 
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Drunk Buddies

Two Irish buddies, Paddy and Eamon, were getting very drunk at a bar celebrating St. Patrick's Day when suddenly Paddy throws up all over himself.

'Oh, no... Now my wife will kill me!'

Eamon says, 'Don't worry, pal. Just tuck a twenty in your breast pocket and tell your wife that someone threw up on you and gave you twenty dollars for the dry cleaning bill.

So they stay for another couple of hours and get even drunker.

Eventually Paddy stumbles home and his wife starts to give him a bad time.

'You reek of alcohol and you've puked all over yourself! My God, you're disgusting!'

Speaking very carefully so as not to slur his words, Paddy says,

Nowainaminit, I can e'splain everythin. Itsh snot wha jewthink. I only had a cupla drrrinks. But thiss other guy got sick on me...he had one too many and he juss koudin hold hizz liquor. He said he's was berry
sorry an' gave me twenties bucks for the cleaning bill!'

His wife looks in the breast pocket and says, 'But this is forty bucks...'

Oh, yeah... I almos' fergot, he shhhit in my pants, too.'
 
image.jpeg
 
image.jpeg
 
image.jpeg
 
image.jpeg
 
Thinking of y'all, a sundowner of scotch and a cold castle in the cape!
image.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,956
Members
170,484
Latest member
DenaBerlin
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top