Alcoholic???

So, if I consume several alcohol drinks each day, will I eventually turn into a chimpanzee ?
………. Hope so, because at this stage becoming a drunken chimpanzee seems better than being the elderly old grump with sore joints and crumbling memory that I have become.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3939.png
    IMG_3939.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
Russian client just brought this for me....the madam said great I can have it while you in the bush...... :X3: :X3::(:E Rofl:

View attachment 793476
@spike.t
Being made from the ice waters of lake Baikal I hope it smooth without to much kick
I know a single barrel Baikal shot gun(as well as there other guns) is built like a brick outhouse but kicks like a pissed off mule.
Bob
 
IMG_6509.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,451
Messages
1,576,546
Members
170,600
Latest member
EricTze14
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top