Alcoholic???

 
IMG_4861.jpeg
 
True question is do you drink alone or with friends. Its only a problem if you drink alone
@farmer_john
Problem is the older we get the more friends fall off the perch so you will eventually drink alone.
But always remember your never alone if you are schizophrenic.
Bob
 
IMG_5042.jpeg
 
IMG_5087.jpeg
 
Drinking problem? What drinking problem! He drinks, gets drunk, falls down, NO PROBLEM
@coreydb
I have a drinking problem.
I can't afford really really nice 18 year old fine single malt.
So settled for really nice rum and beer no problems there.
Bob
 
" GIVE ME A GLASSOF THAT 21 YEAR OLD MALT YOU HAVE."

"SORRY SIR, WE ARE OUT OF THAT & THE SUPPLIER ONLY COMES NEXT WEEK."

"OK, THEN THEN GIVE ME THREE 7 YEAR OLD MALTS"

.
 
@coreydb
I have a drinking problem.
I can't afford really really nice 18 year old fine single malt.
So settled for really nice rum and beer no problems there.
Bob
18 year old? Don’t they have something fresher than that? LOL
 
1 hr of Irish Pub Songs.... Open a Guiness :D Beers:

 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,854
Members
169,444
Latest member
TiffinyObr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top