Alcoholic???

Heh heh Mike, when A drink comes in a 55 gallon drum...

After some serious introspection I've come to the conclusion,

Better a frontal lobotomy, than a bottle in front of me. :A Surrender:
 
these are Rocky, aka kombat kate , aka her ladyship ;):D favorite christmas serviettes

Image0295.jpg


and guess what her favorite drinking commodity is......jerome she wants a champagne drinking smiley!!! ;):D:D Cheers:.....:E Hmmm:now thinking about it, you know someone who likes the bubbly stuff as well jerome:D
 
these are Rocky, aka kombat kate , aka her ladyship ;):D favorite christmas serviettes

View attachment 35016

and guess what her favorite drinking commodity is......jerome she wants a champagne drinking smiley!!! ;):D:D Cheers:.....:E Hmmm:now thinking about it, you know someone who likes the bubbly stuff as well jerome:D

You forgot "Her Majesty", but if you're lucky you may have time to correct you post. :D Cheers:
 
image.jpg
 
You forgot "Her Majesty", but if you're lucky you may have time to correct you post. :D Cheers:

nope phil after her seeing apparently its PRINCESS as the others are too old making!!!!!!!!;):D Beers: just heading to the hotel for a few ,after we had a few people here in the bar for drinks. no girls volunteered for the pole though !!!!!!!!:K Booby::D Beers::D Booze::D Cheers:
 
Heh heh Mike, when A drink comes in a 55 gallon drum...

This reminds me of "My doctor told me I shouldn't have more than one beer a day, so I switched to kegs...."
 
nope phil after her seeing apparently its PRINCESS as the others are too old making!!!!!!!!;):D Beers: just heading to the hotel for a few ,after we had a few people here in the bar for drinks. no girls volunteered for the pole though !!!!!!!!:K Booby::D Beers::D Booze::D Cheers:

Princess Rocky......yes, has a bit of a ring to it
 
I have a bar in my house and I admit that I have a problem (refer to my photos entitled "Safari Bar").
This problem is that I want to install some beer taps and I only have enough room for two refrigerator-kegs but, would like to keep at least three styles on tap.
 
Here you go Velo. Merry Christmas to you and your wife


image.jpg
 
Here you go Velo. Merry Christmas to you and your wife


View attachment 35023

That's another good one my friend and Merry Christmas back to you and yours as well.
Hope to see you again when Hannes is in town but if not, we will catch up to you somewhere else down the trail.
 
I have a bar in my house and I admit that I have a problem (refer to my photos entitled "Safari Bar").
This problem is that I want to install some beer taps and I only have enough room for two refrigerator-kegs but, would like to keep at least three styles on tap.

mr VD me and buff-buster say get a bigger bar!!!!!!!!!!:p:D Booze::D Booze::D Cheers::D Cool Drink::D Cool Drink::D Beer Draft::D Barman:
 
Princess Rocky......yes, has a bit of a ring to it

yup we at home now and she is on the glayva her christmas drink!!! washed with some of the stuff in the previous post :eek: have a good one and all being well will have a few in vegas :D Beer Bottle::D Beer Bottle::D Cheers:
 
that's an extravagant way to add iron in your diet ........
merry xmas to you , kate and finn , spike
 
Alaska finds cure for Alcoholism!

image.jpg
 
image.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,376
Messages
1,574,524
Members
170,054
Latest member
KatieD1083
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top