AH hats for SCI 2026 Get Together

DSC Friday night 2/6 and SCI Friday night 2/20. Please go to my thread in Search type Rare Breed then in topic type 2026 DSC and SCI dinners and you can find both dinner details within the thread
 
I'm going to be wearing one of those cheesy name tags with "Hello, my name is Hedge." on it at the show Friday!
 
IMG_20260117_133140863.jpg

Just received 10 Black with gold hats from Queensboro Embroidery for the SCI dinner. Look great, and I'm sure they'll be popular.
 
Told y'all they'd be popular. :LOL:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,273
Messages
1,571,255
Members
169,317
Latest member
BrigetteY2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top