AH Get Together In Nashville During Safari Club International (SCI) Convention 2023

I'm happy to announce the AH Get Together will be held on Friday February 24, 2023 from 6 to 10pm during the 2023 Safari Club International (SCI) convention held in Nashville, TN.

You do not need to be an SCI member nor an AH member to come. It's just an informal get together to meet up, have drinks/eat, and visit with fellow hunters and AH members.

The AH Get Together will be held at Jonathan’s Grill (3rd Ave Location), second floor

A full food menu will be available, as well as attended bar.
Any food/drinks ect will be for you to settle with Johnathan’s directly (Cash/card accepted)

The inside area will hold approx. 60 guests and the outside area has a nice gas firepit and can accommodate several more.
There is a pay to park lot located directly across from the restaurant. You pay via a QR scan on your phone. Free parking is streetside around the corner or down the street.

When: Friday February 24, 2023
Time: 6-10pm
Where: Johnathan’s Grill, 717 3rd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201
Location: Second Floor (Go past the main level bar and up the stairs)
Website www.jonathansgrille.com (Germantown location)

Looking forward to seeing you there!
My husband (vintage guy) are planning on coming.

@BnC 04 can someone pick up some disposable sticky name tags so we can list our screen names? Might be nice for identifying folks?

I'm just now thinking I may make this show. Is it too late to buy tickets for the dinner?
There’s no tickets. Just show up and order food and drinks yourself. Easypeasy.

Really looking forward to this. It's been 8 years since I last went to an SCI convention. DSC in the interim. Nashville should be great fun!

@BnC 04 can someone pick up some disposable sticky name tags so we can list our screen names? Might be nice for identifying folks?
Already done and they will be waiting upstairs with some markers.

Sounds good. I’ll bring the wife and we can talk Africa. I’m gonna need some help convincing her it is safe to go.
@Slick3006 I'm happy to talk to your wife anytime. I was really afraid when I went to Tanzania with my husband but it ended up being the best experience ever. Even though there was danger, of course, I had so much confidence in the staff and our PH that I was able to just enjoy the total experience. I felt like they had my back...and would highly encourage anyone to go on safari. I hope your wife doesn't miss the opportunity. All the best, Sue

As of today, our fickle weather forecasters have temps with lows in 40’s, highs near 60. 50% chance of rain for most of the week. This beats the heck out of the weather a couple of weeks ago. Then again, just wait…..

Look forward to seeing the AH community in Nashville next week!

As of today, our fickle weather forecasters have temps with lows in 40’s, highs near 60. 50% chance of rain for most of the week. This beats the heck out of the weather a couple of weeks ago. Then again, just wait…..

Look forward to seeing the AH community in Nashville next week!

So it's still bloody cold then.... :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3: ....

Nothing so cold that a couple gins won't fix Mike.
"....a couple of gins..."??
I'm thinking more like recommending a couple of whiskeys, something a bit stronger to knock off the evening chill.

But then again our Tennessee weather changes every few minutes so keep the gin and maybe some cold sweet tea handy.:E Rofl:

"....a couple of gins..."??
I'm thinking more like recommending a couple of whiskeys, something a bit stronger to knock off the evening chill.

But then again our Tennessee weather changes every few minutes so keep the gin and maybe some cold sweet tea handy.:E Rofl:
Oh you know I will have some "mountain water" readily onhand incase the weather temps command a higher proof...

Oh you know I will have some "mountain water" readily onhand incase the weather temps command a higher proof...

And plenty of firewood for the fire pit when it gets too crowded inside.

For those desirous of some liquid insulation, Tennessee is home of some of the finest high-proof home-brewed elixir known to man. Moonshine and Moon-pies two of our finest products, y’all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross