AH Get Together In Nashville During Safari Club International (SCI) Convention 2023

There is a pay to park lot located directly across from the restaurant. You pay via a QR scan on your phone. Free parking is streetside around the corner or down the street.

dumb question, does the parking have any sort of height limit? I just recently acquired a much taller vehicle that doesn’t always fit places.

dumb question, does the parking have any sort of height limit? I just recently acquired a much taller vehicle that doesn’t always fit places.
No its an open pay to park across from the venue. About the only rig that would have a hard time is an 18 wheeler.

Well, she said if I will take her to all of the other three banquets/concerts that we will skip Lee Brice and go to the AH Dinner. See y'all there Friday evening! I just completed our registrations.

Serious self sacrifice :E Big Grin::D Beers:

@spike.t - KUIU will have a booth there with all your clothing needs. ;)

No doubt! I'm 2 hours away in KY and we just had Ice for 2 days with a wind chill of 15 and I think day after tomorrow it is gonna be 60. Bring layers :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
@spike.t
Mike my best guess is somewhere between 15-60°F....Hell of a range but welcome to TN weather in February.

My Wife and I will attend.

Myself and the Misses will try to attend. We have to link up with one of our British Columbia outfitters and Atlanta Hunt Brokers sometime as well.

Yesterday I canceled my Westin reservations as after DSC I did not need to book any more hunts or buy more guns.

Wish all those going to Nashville the best.
But But.... I was going to try and solicit $100/chance out of everybody for a Safari the night of lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurenHeag

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.