AH Get Together In Nashville During Safari Club International (SCI) Convention 2023

There is a pay to park lot located directly across from the restaurant. You pay via a QR scan on your phone. Free parking is streetside around the corner or down the street.

dumb question, does the parking have any sort of height limit? I just recently acquired a much taller vehicle that doesn’t always fit places.

dumb question, does the parking have any sort of height limit? I just recently acquired a much taller vehicle that doesn’t always fit places.
No its an open pay to park across from the venue. About the only rig that would have a hard time is an 18 wheeler.

Well, she said if I will take her to all of the other three banquets/concerts that we will skip Lee Brice and go to the AH Dinner. See y'all there Friday evening! I just completed our registrations.

Serious self sacrifice :E Big Grin::D Beers:

@spike.t - KUIU will have a booth there with all your clothing needs. ;)

No doubt! I'm 2 hours away in KY and we just had Ice for 2 days with a wind chill of 15 and I think day after tomorrow it is gonna be 60. Bring layers :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
@spike.t
Mike my best guess is somewhere between 15-60°F....Hell of a range but welcome to TN weather in February.

My Wife and I will attend.

Myself and the Misses will try to attend. We have to link up with one of our British Columbia outfitters and Atlanta Hunt Brokers sometime as well.

Yesterday I canceled my Westin reservations as after DSC I did not need to book any more hunts or buy more guns.

Wish all those going to Nashville the best.
But But.... I was going to try and solicit $100/chance out of everybody for a Safari the night of lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross