AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2015

I am always willing to trade benjamins for gear needed for safari!

Someone is getting a new tuffpak!

Mine just got loaded for elk hunting and is leaving tomorrow. Woohoo!!!!

I am always willing to trade benjamins for gear needed for safari!

Didn't realize it was a trade.

I have always heard it is more blessed to give than receive and I was hoping to bless your life by receiving!;)

Looking forward to meeting you.

All the best.

Have fun and slay a dragon!

All the best.

Enjoy, be safe, send updates! :)

Didn't realize it was a trade.

I have always heard it is more blessed to give than receive and I was hoping to bless your life by receiving!;)

Looking forward to meeting you.

All the best.

Likewise Mr. Wheels. This newbie is looking forward to going to school!

Will do yall!

Like I've said, this hunt is all about spending time with my cousin and uncle. The hunting in the area just isn't as good as it used to be.

That being said, I have a good feeling that I haven't had the last two years, so we will see. :)

Royal Enjoy the time with your cousin and uncle, and best of luck with the hunting.

Do Okies count as neighbors too or do we have to wait to see the results of Saturdays game?

I'd always consider you a "neighbor" Bob. Hell, Texan's and Okie's think the same....if your close enough to drive to in a day, you're a neighbor!!

Jerome/Phil,
I really screwed this up, I sent payment before I got anything on the email portion. Payment will be from
Cody Marr
Bullthrower338 +1. 65.00USD

Jerome/Phil,
I really screwed this up, I sent payment before I got anything on the email portion. Payment will be from
Cody Marr
Bullthrower338 +1. 65.00USD
All good, you're in!

That's a great list...but where's the rest of the guys??

C'mon boys, belly up!

Really looking forward to it!!!!

Which reminds me, I need to make plane tickets....

Really looking forward to it!!!!

Which reminds me, I need to make plane tickets....

Do you have a printing press in your house that you use to make them? How about some tickets to Port Elizabeth? ;)

Do you have a printing press in your house that you use to make them? How about some tickets to Port Elizabeth? ;)

Gotta save money somewhere! ;)

Haven't been here for a good long while but this sounds like a fun night, so my funds have been sent for two of us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnalisaVal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani