AH Get Together at Jagd & Hund January 2023

Great idea, I am also a first time visitor of the exhibition so everything will be new for me. If anybody has a good idea where we can lunch I am open for ideas.

Great idea, I am also a first time visitor of the exhibition so everything will be new for me. If anybody has a good idea where we can lunch I am open for ideas.
Every year close to the main entrance, there is a side fair of food trucks in the dome building. Your Jagd&Hund ticket gives you access to this as well. If I remember right, there is a stand selling some sandwiches with decent Wildschwein meat (wild boar). As I'll be there on Friday already, I'll have a look around and see what would be the best location. I'll post the meeting point here then.

Will be there
Welcome to the party Frank!

what day will you be there?

It'll be good to meet again, I have some stories to share ;)

We will definitely be there - count us in! We attend Jagd und Hund every year and this is a fantastic idea!

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

We will definitely be there - count us in! We attend Jagd und Hund every year and this is a fantastic idea!

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

Excellent! Will you guys have a booth?
And what days?

Excellent! Will you guys have a booth?
And what days?
We definitely will!

Important notice.png

I will be there also!

My list of stands to visit keeps getting longer ;)

Will be there on Friday
Here's my mobile [redacted]
Hi @frankdes, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Well, I’m off tomorrow morning to the Messe, contact me in PM if you want to meet up the next two days!
Waidmannsheil!

For all those coming, I propose we meet at 13:00 in Halle 8, there are plenty of food stands there and in the back there are some places to sit and have a beer. Cheers!

Image1674895545.958665.jpg

I'm at the back of the hall 8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinfredFin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!