AH Dinners for both DSC & SCI 2026

You bet and would love to have you at both!!! Please go to earlier parts of this thread to find the exact details for both DSC and SCI dinners. Look forward to meeting you there!!!
 
Dang wife and I will be at SCI but can’t make the dinner. :(

If anyone wants to meet up on the exhibit floor or grab lunch, let me know.
 
Plus 1 wife and I will be at sci and would like to attend dinner. Where? When? Please advise.
 
Please see in this thread all details for both dinners
 
LOCATION: No Mas Cantina, 180 Walker Street SW, Atlanta, GA 30313, 404-574-5678
The restaurant is right down from the World Congress Center so close to venue.
Free parking in the back of the restaurant.
DATE: Friday Night February 6, 2026, from 6-10.
DETAILS: Each person pays for their own food and drinks. I will have a sign directing all AH to our
room. I also will have plastic name tags with markers. Please put your real name and AH
name...they will not come off like the stick-on tags.
I will be at DSC this year, so looking forward to this.
 
Do we buy the hats? I will take 2. See you in Nashville.
 
Everyone I created an A-Frame sign for both dinners so it will be easy to find us. It will be set up in each restaurant.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1977.jpeg
    IMG_1977.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 134
Also I have similar name tags for both your real name and your AH name. When you get them please pick up a raffle ticket for the AH hats so generously done for us by @skydiver386 for the DSC dinner
 
I’m in, and believe my non-hunting better half will be along as well. Hoping some of the hunting ladies can infect her with the hunting bug. My daughter has tried unsuccessfully so far. Same time, when I take the daughter hunting it costs so much more, maybe better if she lets me kill what we eat.
Introduce her to my gal Tina @tinktink12. Guaranteed infection for the more expensive versions of the Tiny Ten. ;)
 
A crappy week at work just got better when the Wife agreed to travel to ATL for DSC. We will be there Friday night for the dinner as well. It will be great to put faces with names.
 
Ready to see everybody in Atlanta. Looking forward to it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,277
Messages
1,570,380
Members
168,878
Latest member
ribilmeri1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top