AGENT: Has Anyone Used Global Sporting Safaris?

cmnhunt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
Nothing
Just curious if anyone has used this consulting service Global Sporting Safaris and if you let me know of any results good or bad. I'm always looking for info for potential hunts. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Give James at HuntingAgent.com on this site help you. He has contacts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious if anyone has used this consulting service Global Sporting Safaris and if you let me know of any results good or bad. I'm always looking for info for potential hunts. Thank you!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They are ripping hunters off. Left us high and dry on a recent hunt - didnt pay vendors, didnt pay outfitters. Took our money and told us too bad - while we were in a foreign country. Hear they have creditors chasing them - DONT DO IT They think hunters are stupid. Scamming Thieves

Booked an Colorado elk hunt through them a few years ago. Total fiasco. I was assured of a 6 x 6 point bull. They said this outfitter had a 90% success ratio for big bulls. When I got there I was told there were no 6 x 6s in that area, only 5s and under. 7 days, 8 hunters and only one scored a raghorn and we hunted from daylight to dark every day. Only a few tracks once in awhile.
Saw the outfitter just once and he was full of apologies and ya ya for no one scoring. No mention of discounts or anything. My advice is to steer clear. I guess they are in deep financial trouble now.

GSS is insolvent and closed - last I heard. Also, I think there website is down.

GSS is insolvent and closed - last I heard. Also, I think there website is down.

Just checked and their website is still up and selling hunts. Even a pop up for their monthly news letter. Crooks and thieves....

Stay as far away from Global Sporting Safaris. I paid in full for a brown bear hunt on Baranoff Island 2019

they gladly took my money. Never booked the hunt. Did not every have enough integrity or intestinal fortitude to answer the phone or respond to emails.

completely devoid of ethics.

Unfortunately I paid the in full for an Alaskan Brown Bear hunt. They never booked the hunt but kept the money. They never responded to any form of attempted communications

not reputable !!!!!!!!!

Did Jeff Blair of Blairworld change his companies name? Sounds very familar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross