African Trophy Room Items

Sir I am interested in many items. Can you provide a list?
 
Wow..... Quite the accomplished hunter & traveler! Awesome stuff!
 
So sorry for your loss. Looks like your father-in-law lead quite an full life. I, like others, am very interested. A list with pictures/ prices would be helpful. Are you liquidating any firearms?
 
Yes looks like a testament to a man and his passion.
Condolences.
Books knives etc are of interest
Thanks
 
Ma'am, if a list is too daunting, you might consider posting photos with prices. We could ask for details on things that interest us.
 
Amazing collection. I too would very much like to see a list of items for sale?

Also, condolences for your family.
 
Gotta say I'm with everyone else. Please provide a list
 
I agree with others, speers, books and rifles are of interest. Sorry to hear of his passing.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,135
Members
169,265
Latest member
Rosemarie9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top