Jody

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
North America. South Africa
I have decided to take orders for those that wanted a set of the coasters I posted a while back. Below is a photo of the designs I have. I'll work on more if I get time. Each is 4" diameter 1/2" thick with the cork. Coasters are five dollars each and a stand for five dollars. Stand holds five coasters. Buy as a set or single I'll cut them out as their ordered. Turn around time will depend on number of orders and how long I'm going to play hide and seek with a particular buck. Right now he has been better at hiding. Thanks again for the kind word guys. I never even thought about selling any, but what ever it takes to save up for a zebra on my next trip.

My email
Biesenkampj@gmail.com
image.jpg

image.jpg

Excellent I would like to purchase some. What's preferred method of payment? Also, what would 4 stands and 20 coasters run with various patterns?

Personally, I think you're selling them too cheap!

Gizmo, I'll put them in a box and send them to you. If you like them just send me a check. If not just send them back. 5 bucks a piece would be 120 plus what ever it costs to ship it to you. I hunt in Texas once a year. I'm thinking of putting together a Texas set for my hosts there. Give me a week or so and I'll put them on here. I'm thinking of whitetail, aoudad, blackbuck, axis and the state shape.

In a set of 4 what patterns will be in them or can we pick?

Your choice. I'll cut out which ever ones you like.

Hi Jody

I will take a set five and a stand
Eland, Impala, Kudu, Gemsbok and Africa

Tom

i'll take a dozen of them ,thanks Jodi....
pl;us postage to Australia , postcode 3909
can you please lt me know how to pay you ......

I would like to see the whitetail and black buck ones too.

I would like 2 sets of the African themed ones plus the stand.

Thanks guys. Looks like I'll be busy. Just shoot me an email and I'll cut em out as the orders come in. Biesenkampj@gmail.com

You guys must have the same pet peeve as me. Some ding dong sets a glass down in my trophy room on a piece of furniture or pedestool that took me hours to make and I want to add another hide to the wall

Still drawing up the north America ones. Will post them when I get some cut out.

No I just like what you have made. And the idea of buying something like this from an AH member makes proud to be part of this forum.

PM sent to your email with my order. Would be happy with A mix on one set of African and NA when you get the new designs.

I will take 10 coasters with 2 stands, one of each of the animals (8) and 2 Africa's. I will email you with my information. I love them. I was hoping you would sell sets! Fantastic work.
JTT

Thanks Jody. Let me know what the shipping runs and I will put a check in the mail for the total amount if you'll pm me the addy to send it to. Also once the Texas ones are done lemme know and I'll buy some of those too. A Texas set with the Gonzales flag, Alamo, state pattern, and Texas flag would be cool as hell!

Great Idea.

Very cool. How do you apply the design to the wood?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg